HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH US?
We use the information you provide us:
- To administer your account we may disclose your details to our third party service providers, for the purpose of processing your order.
- We inform our customers about our products, services, promotions, and special offers by post, email, or other available means of communication.
- We will contact you by telephone, only if there is a query regarding your order.
What information is or may be collected from you?
Our online ordering system uses a cookie to record a unique reference on your computer. We will collect certain information through "cookies" sent to your browser from a:
- Web server stored on your hard drive.
- IP address assigned to the computer you're using
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you're using
- The type of web browser you're using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- City Country
- Postal code
We use personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- Get in touch with you when necessary
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest; and
- Send you promotional products from our contest sponsors or advertisers
We may also use your information for payment recovery or fraud and debt tracing. We will pass on details of defaulting payments to debt collection agencies.
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- Special circumstances such as compliance with legal authorities
- Require disclosure
- Credit reference agencies
- Legal and debt recovery representatives for debt collection and debtor tracing purposes
SecurityAt www.diyaonline.com, we take our customer's online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect your information are provided below.
- When you place an order, your details will be stored on our secure server software.
- Your payments will be taken through a secure payment gateway, to ensure the highest security of your details.
By using our website, you give us consent to use the information provided by you for being processed for any of the above purposes, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or third parties. If you are registering 'Catalogue Request' you may change this option at any time.
Also, if you no longer wish to receive these emails, please click on the Customer Service section by selecting 'Remove Me from Mailing'. Please ensure you list all the email and postal addresses you have given us in the past. Alternatively, write to us at
DIYA BY RFL
Mail Removal Request P O Box 2455 Leagrave Bedfordshire LU3 1YX.
We comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act and the Distances Selling Regulations. We are compliant with PCI DSS, The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.